How to connect your device To My Kaspersky Account?
What does one Mean By My Kaspersky Account and Functions you’ll Perform Using the Account?My Kaspersky Account may be a platform that helps you to manage your Kaspersky subscription. It’s a user-friendly interface which will assist you boost the antivirus experience. Using your Kaspersky Login Account, you’ll perform functions such as:
- Get information about your subscription
- Manage your device
- Get access to customer support
- Download the appliance
- Get special offer and update notification
- Perform Scanning Process
- Activate your purchased subscription
- Update your antivirus
- Renew your subscription and tons more.
You can use the Kaspersky protection that you simply have purchased on several devices. For this, you would like to attach all of your devices to your Kaspersky account. you’ll add up to 500 devices to your account. the subsequent are the procedures that you simply got to follow for connecting all of your devices.
Note: Before you commence with the procedure, you’re required to possess a purchased Kaspersky subscription and a Kaspersky account. just in case you don’t have an account yet, then you would like to make one then start with the method .
- Connect Your device to Kaspersky Account once you don’t have the appliance Installed on your Device
- Access an online browser on the device on which you would like to put in the appliance .
- Move to the sign-in window using the “my.kaspersky.com” URL.
- Click the Sign-In tab to urge the panel .
- Type within the login credentials that are related to your account. confirm you employ the e-mail address that you simply have mentioned while purchasing the subscription.
- Enter and click on the “Sign In” button to succeed in your account successfully.
- Once you reach your account, move to the “Devices” section.
- Hit the “Protect new device” option.
- Make the choice of the OS of your device.
- Now, you’ll get the link for the Kaspersky application beside the subscription name.
- Download and install the appliance on your device and launch it.
- If required then check in to your account.
- Now, your device will now get connected. you’ll check the device panel to ascertain the list of connected devices.
- Open your Kaspersky application that you simply have installed on your system.
- In the main interface, search for the “My Kaspersky” option and click on it.
- This will navigate you to the sign-in window.
- Enter the username and password that are linked together with your account.
- Once you’re through with sign-in, your account will automatically connect your device to your account and your device will now appear within the device section.